Thursday, March 5, 2009

vacation vacation

i love to explore some place...i love to enjoy my holiday time..together with my luvly hubby and hansem son...huhuhu..actually..we'll spent our holiday time at genting highland next week for 2 days one nite..i have booking a room for one nite at seri malaysia hotel genting..coincidentally, on 15 march we need to attend wedding ceremony..my cousin's wedding..at Janda baik Pahang..so..we take this opportunity to enjoy at genting highland and bukit tinggi..i still wondering if we should also spent our time at pulau perhentian..my target resort is arwana perhentian resort..but still thinking...oohh..god..can't you imagine how nice it is spending your time with your loved one?? i hope it will be a day that i can't forget and will remember all seconds minutes together with u my dear hubby and little prince hazim..mama love both of u forever...i can't wait for it..my life is my family...will update you soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment